Get a full view of your site’s most critical asset: content. Discover what to keep, cut, change and add.
29 content recommendations from a 71-page audit
- The team at this luxury travel brand needed a tool to improve the quality and consistency of its rapidly growing website content.
- We conducted a quantitative and qualitative evaluation of 71 representative pages. We combined manual quality ratings for each page, Google Analytics data on traffic and conversions, and other factors.
- The output: 29 recommendations across 7 content areas of the site. These included 6 high-priority recommendations for creating new pages improving existing pages.
How a content audit helped boost annual revenue by $500K
- A top maker of wine cooling equipment was redesigning its site, and wanted to build a user-centered content strategy.
- We conducted a content audit of the existing site, including a qualitative assessment of all 287 pages. We found 70% of pages to be “inadequate” or “poor” and identified 15 core problems. The output was a lightweight content strategy.
- The site’s new content contributed to significant increases in KPIs, including an annualized website revenue lift of over $500K.
A typical content audit runs through at these 5 phases. We collaborate with your team throughout the process.
We reach quick alignment on your KPIs, project goals, and users.
We deliver a detailed report and present the top findings and recommendations.
We rank our recommendations based on estimated impact and effort.
We review your content from a user-centered lens and identify problems.
We recommend solutions to your biggest content obstacles, supported by quick examples