- AdWords can be a great marketing channel, especially when you have a product or service that is high dollar-per-sale and/or in a niche field.
- AdWords is generally faster to show results than SEO.
- AdWords is much easier to set up effectively if you’ve already done your SEO “homework”, in particular keyword research and writing. SEO-friendly pages also make your AdWords traffic much more likely to convert.
- AdWords can be more cost-effective than SEO in the surprisingly large number of commercial sectors where Google’s organic results remain littered with spammy sites.
- AdWords and SEO can be a powerful combination much greater than the sum of the parts — if you create a continuous feedback loop between the two.
Read the full case study here … then share your thoughts and questions below.